The Horatio Alger Association seeks to assist student who have demonstrated integrity, perseverance in overcoming adversity, strength of character, financial need, a good academic record, commitment to purse a college education, and a desire to contribute to society.
Deadline: October 25, 2017
You will find a list of Scholarship Programs that will give out more than 1 million dollars to students in the 2016-2017 school year.
Deadline: Varies per scholarship
All qualified applicants will be considered for Ag Student of the Month. Scholarship recipients will be selected from the
monthly winners. To qualify, an applicant must:
1. Be a high school senior scheduled to graduate in 2018
2. Be a member of FFA or 4-H
3. Plan to pursue an agriculture-related college degree, such as agricultural business, ag economics or animal science
4. Reside in Texas Farm Credit’s 100-county territory
5. Submit a current high school transcript (official or unofficial)
6. Submit a 2018 application, resume, and essay by 4 p.m. Dec. 1, 2017. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: Children of Texas Farm Credit employees or directors are not eligible.
Deadline: December 1, 2017