|400 N. Pirate Blvd.
Sinton, TX 78387
(361)364-6650 Fax (361)364-6668
Home of the Pirates!
Sinton FFA recenlty traveled to the area contest. While the Sinton FFA members did well, the Ag Mechanics Systems and Technology Team was able to earn their way to State with three members of the team in the top ten.
Thursday, April 25, 2019, 6:30-7:30 at SHS Cafeteria Stone Writing Center will hold a free student/parent workshop for Juniors and Seniors.
Yvette Valdez, Coordinator of Stone Writing Center, Del Mar College will cover the following:
- Understanding the expectation of writing a scholarship essay
- Consider who will be reading your essay.
- Understanding the underlying scholarship questions.
- Know what a "successful" scholarship essay looks like.
- Share a slice of your life.
- Explore your resource
- Online resources and samples of winning essays.
- Visit Stone Writing Center at Del Mar - FREE service.
- Free services to read your essay and provide feedback to improve your essay.
- 11th grade checklist will be handed out for Jrs at this meeting.
Please don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity for your students to optimize their college entrance and scholarship opportunities!
Congratulations to Sinton High School's Speech Team's 2019 Championship! THANK YOU to everyone that was displaced for our UIL Speech District meet and thank you for letting us take over the school on Saturday for our UIL Academic Meet.
Thank you for all that you do and CONGRATULATIONS to our Teachers of the Year and our Teachers of Promise for the 2018-2019 school year.
The Sinton High School Academic Decathlon Team competed in the Regional Meet on Friday and Saturday, Feb.8-9, 2019 at Texas A&M University Corpus Christi, and has qualified to compete at the USAD State Meet in Frisco on March 8-10, 2019.
Joseph Mejias: Scholastic Division 2nd Place - Interview, and Team’s Top Scholastic Score
Isiah Trevino: Team’s Top Varsity Score.