Pre-K and Kindergarten Pre-Enrollment
- Monday – Thursday 8:30-12:00 and 1:00-2:30
- Friday 8:30-12:00
- Evening Registration Tuesday, April 21, 2015 5:00-6:30 p.m.
Please call the Welder office at 364-6600 if you have any questions. This event is for students new to Welder for the 2015-2016 school year. Students currently enrolled do not need to attend. All students will need to attend Sinton ISD’s District Registration in August.
First Grade Students Learn about Life Cycles
Texas Agrilife Extension Agent, Adrian Arredondo, teaches students about animal life cycles.
Choir Advances to State
Congratulations to our 12 Sinton High School Pirate Chorale members who competed at the Region 14 UIL Vocal Solo & Ensemble Contest held at Texas A&M University in Kingsville on Saturday, February 7th. This is the first time for all of these students to ever compete at the UIL Solo Contest! They took 5 Class 3 Division Solos and 8 Class 1 Division Italian Solos. Each student performed their solo from memory for their UIL Adjudicator. Out of the Class 3 Solos, 1 received an Excellent rating and 4 received a Superior rating, which is the highest rating to receive. Out of the 8 Class 1 Italian Solos, 4 received Excellent ratings and 4 received Superior ratings certifying them to go on to the next level, UIL State Solo & Ensemble Contest in Pflugerville on May 23 - 25th, 2015.
SMS Robotics brings home a victory and an invitation to the US Open Robotics Competition!
The robotics team from Smith Middle School, sponsored by Ernie Soliz, traveled to another VEX Robotics tournament on Saturday, Dec. 13th, in Galveston, TX. The SMS Robotics team is in its second year of competition.
- Sinton ISD Celebrates National School Lunch Week
- New Middle School Groundbreaking
- School Breakfast/Lunch Application
- School Supplies 2014-15
- Sinton Students Participate at FPS INTERNATIONAL Conference
- 2014-15 District Calendar Adopted
- Notification concerning 2012-2013 NCLB Report Card
- 2nd Graders Learn About New Cell Phone Law